Taint Review Team

MARK GORE mag_foto at mac.com
Thu Feb 6 08:29:13 PST 2014

"Any agency that is above the law [such as CIA] can get away with anything. It's sad, and most people don't know it, or care, but it's true,” the source says. “When they invoke national security, everyone just craps their pants, even judges."

Above is from Narco News, check it Rich, Narco news follows all the crap the DEA does, now my question is can we vector the muckrock training mans' to another leak maybe located in cryptome-
in order to obtain the code name for HOW the spooks tip-off LEA's to get into court only to reverse engineer (parallel construct) evidence to cover source methods.
Its something to do w/ traffic stops? _Mg

mag_foto / blacksetstudio.com