NSA Attacks on VPN, SSL, TLS, SSH, Tor

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 05:41:57 PST 2014

ask yourself what does the US government benefit from the mere existence of
tor let alone the use?

why would they fund tor?

is it really not obvious?

bait and switch tactics - 'they' are 'us' - infiltration - knowledge....
fucking us

to see where we are blah blah blah tech wise and head wise to be able to
take out kim dot coms etc .... where are all the bad anti-capitalist
children playing? .... how would they know?

i would argue they dont care if people know about snowden shit cause what
they have in line for the future is beyond all of what snowden knew what he
used - they dont think in terms of this generation like the people are
taught to do - they think incredibly long term

the system is not stupid in this way but in other ways yes

it is performative - political theater .... keep those brats busy... its
like a false flag

also the media does not have to abide by these shit rules but intercourse
online magazine chooses to align while everyone bows down to laura poitras
like she is fucking god and they do all kinds of sucking at gg - its
disgusting.... isnt it john?

--
Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795
carimachet at gmail.com
AIM carismachet
Syria +963-099 277 3243
Amman +962 077 636 9407
Berlin +49 152 11779219
Reykjavik +354 894 8650
Twitter: @carimachet <https://twitter.com/carimachet>

7035 690E 5E47 41D4 B0E5 B3D1 AF90 49D6 BE09 2187

Ruh-roh, this is now necessary: This email is intended only for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
information, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email without
permission is strictly prohibited.