Tribler also means you're an exit node?

Cathal Garvey cathalgarvey at cathalgarvey.me
Wed Dec 24 15:54:55 PST 2014

It is also chock-full of child-porn torrents, based on my limited
testing. So not only are you exposing yourself to copyright infringement
suits..

I filed a "bug" before I heard just how terrible their crypto was,
simply to say that I should be able to add a block-list or filter to the
kinds of things I'll be an exit for. I haven't heard back since.
Relaying, sure; I don't know what I'm relaying, and I'm willing to agree
that the importance of freedom of speech and privacy is critical enough
to accept some risk of relaying stuff I consider inhuman. But exiting,
when I have every ability to choose to block that shit? That's a blatant
missing feature, right there.

Then I saw the code, and cried a little. The unpadded RSA, the mess of
optional dependecies and woeful fallbacks, import soup.. there is a dark
side to the kind of coding freedom Python allows you, and this is deep
dark-side magic right here.

Do not want. apt-get purge.