NSA Attacks on VPN, SSL, TLS, SSH, Tor

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 17:13:45 PST 2014

On Wed, 31 Dec 2014 10:03:06 -0500
z9wahqvh <z9wahqvh at gmail.com> wrote:

> as long as we have our tinfoil hats on, one data point to keep in
> mind here is to remember that USGov, despite having many uniform
> policies, is also shot through with warring fiefdoms and turfs.

	To the people who say that governments are not 'monolithic',
	something that entry-level tor apologists and the like
	mindlessly parrot.

	An entity like the us govt is, for all intents and purposes,
	indeed 'monolithic'

	The fact that in a criminal organization like the US government
	different factions may sometimes quarrel doesnt change the
	big picture at all. Virtually all people who work for the
	government share a basic 'philosophy', otherwise they wouldn't
	work for the government...I imagine people are familiar with
	the "good cop bad cop" routine...

	How many millions of employees does the US govt have? How many
	have betrayed it? Off the top of my head I can think of TWO.
	Snowden, exiled in Russia (wha ha ha*) and Manning, in jail.

	See how un-monolithic and 'diverse'  the US govt really is?

*loling at all the fucktards who like to think that the US is a 'free'
society while the ruskies are the bad totalitarian guys