Latest Belarusian censorship law & censorship actions

Lodewijk andré de la porte l at odewijk.nl
Sun Dec 21 05:57:46 PST 2014

Footnote: could happen almost anywhere. Even here in NL such a law could
pass on the virtue of balancing safety and order with basic human rights in
a fair manner.

Footnote2: censorship being possible and even easy makes censorship happen.
Defend or die must be part of the tech warrior's creed (sharing Mutual
Equal Assured Destruction is a potential exception).

I suppose Belarus works differently for things to pass so fast and so
clearly in violation of international human rights laws.

Good luck out there.