tor : just keep lying

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Sat Dec 13 04:14:57 PST 2014

To counter accusations, say black is charcoal, then charcoal
is gray, then gray is silver, then silver is gold, then gold is
platinum, then platinum is diamond. Conclusion: black diamonds
are family jewels which must be protected to sustain royals who
are enriched by them. Opposition to this holy verity is evil incarnate.
Believers in insider riggings will definitely slaughter opponents and
call it crusading patriotism, more vulgarly, national security, or more
down to earth for this list, freedom of our information not yours. We
can hide our precious stones to assure their inflated value but you
cannot hide your worthless junk opinions. Our WMD W3 sysadmins
can whip your futile insurgencies of of Tor hide and seek.