fun games against skilled adversaries [was: shipment interdiction [was: BadBIOS forensics]]

bluelotus at openmailbox.org bluelotus at openmailbox.org
Sun Aug 17 06:53:13 PDT 2014

"high power corporate conflicts" include litigation, defense law firms
and private investigators.

My theory is that the categories blend into each other. Former CIA, FBI,
NSA, Homeland Security and law enforcement employees can immediately
qualified for a private investigator license. They retain their
government contacts. Do corporations, defense law firms and/or private
investigators request NSA and/or Joint Threat Research Intelligence
Group to place their targets on their watch lists? Free hacking and
surveillance paid by taxpayers.

"Both the Obama and Bush administrations have refused to disclose the
criteria for adding a name to one of its terrorist watch lists."
http://www.nationaljournal.com/tech/why-the-nsa-keeps-tracking-people-even-after-they-re-dead-20140723

"It broadens the authority of government officials to “nominate” people
to the watchlists based on what is vaguely described as “fragmentary
information.”
http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/frightening-obama-approves-substantial-expansion-of-domestic-terrorist-watch-lists-concrete-facts-are-not-necessary_07242014

Glenn Greenwald had promised to provide a list of names of people on
National Counterterrorism Center's watch list. If my name was on the
list, that would confirm my theory. Glenn Greenwald released numbers but
not names. If names are ever released, I will provide an update:

"According a report by the Intercept, of the 680,000 people on the
terrorist watchlist, the government classifies some 40 percent as having
“no recognized terrorist group affiliation.” In other words, the federal
government tracks some 280,000 people without any proven links to
terrorism.

The government also keeps another database, and it takes even less
suspicion to get a person place on it and under the gaze of federal
snoops. According to the Intercept, most people on the watchlist start
out on a classified list know as the Terrorist Identities Datamart
Environment (TIDE).

The TIDE database actually allows for targeting people based on far less
evidence than the already lax standards used for placing people on the
watchlist. A more expansive—and invasive—database, TIDE’s information is
shared across the U.S. intelligence community, as well as with commando
units from the Special Operations Command and with domestic agencies
such as the New York City Police Department.

According to the released documents, the feds monitor 320,000 additional
people under the larger TIDE database. That puts the number of
individuals on under the government microscope at over 1 million. The
Intercept reports that as of the Summer of 2013, the watchlist included
5,000 Americans, with another 15,800 targeted in TIDE."

http://www.offnow.org/documents_reveal_chilling_details_about_terrorist_watchlist