shipment interdiction [was: BadBIOS forensics]

bluelotus@openmailbox.org bluelotus@openmailbox.org
Sat Aug 16 13:19:10 PDT 2014

Bryan Starbuck, I apologize for the delay in anwering your question.
Your suggestion of keeping profiles is excellent. You are probably
familiar with nonprofits being surveilled, harassed and hacked by former
NSA trained hackers.

“We know this company has subcontracted with a company called NetSafe,
which is a company of former NSA officials skilled in hacking and things
like that,” says Greenpeace researcher Charlie Cray, referring to a case
in which Greenpeace has filed a lawsuit against Dow Chemical for its
alleged spying activities."
http://venturebeat.com/2013/11/25/wal-mart-coca-cola-mcdonalds-spying-on-nonprofits-allegedly-with-former-nsa-cia-hackers/

Before the above article was written, I wrote a discussion thread on
this. Readers are reluctant to concede that abusers hire private
investigators who hire hackers.

http://www.reddit.com/r/privacy/comments/23ljti/private_investigators_hire_nsa_trained_hackers/

Yes, you are correct I am an USA citizen. I was a plaintiff in a ten
year long lawsuit.

It is common practice for defense law firms to retain private
investigators. Private investigators surveil and

harass plaintiffs. In prior years, private investigators would hire
apprentices to break in, steal documents and

return documents. Former law enforcement are qualified to obtain a
private investigator license. Those without law

enforcement background are required to work for a private investigator
as an apprentice for private investigators a

minimum of two years to qualify for a state license.

Hiring apprentices is a huge profit maker. Private investigators require
retainer fees paid in advance. Their

retainer agreement, if offered, do not itemize apprentice fees, and do
not promise itemized invoices. PIs charge

their hourly rate but have apprentices, with little or no training,
perform the work. This is somewhat equivalent

to law firms charging attorney fees for work paralegals perform.

"Licensing requirements for private investigators vary from state to
state. In some they are required to be

licensed at the municipal level. In others they need a permit in order
to carry a firearm. According to the Bureau

of Labor Statistics, no licenses specifically sanctioning
computer-forensics investigation exist, although some

states require this type of investigator to obtain a PI license. A
number of states don't require licenses for private investigators at
all." http://projects.aljazeera.com/2013/pi/

Why would states even consider requiring a PI license for computer
forensics investigation? Why not just a computer science degree? States
do not have any educational requirements for licensing PIs. A high
school drop out without any computer science classes can be licensed for
computer forensics investigation merely by apprenticing for two years.
Computer experience is not required during the two year apprenticeship.

Obviously, private investigators lobbied states to require a PI license
for computer forensics. Is a PI license for computer forensics a cover
to conceal their hacking?

Defense firms would list the stolen and replaced documents in a Request
for Production of Documents. Thereby, the produced documents could be
introduced as evidence.

In these high tech times,private investigators hire black hat hackers
who are adept at picking locks, gaining physical access to computers and
external hard drives and disassemblying, implanting and infecting
computers.

Hackers hack plaintiffs' computers and smartphones in real time. Also
plaintiffs' families and other contacts' computers and smartphones.
Hackers actively impede plaintiffs from working on litigation and
working on everything else.

There is a huge cover up of private investigators' conduct. They have an
active lobby. They lobbied for exemption of any statutes limiting
drones.
http://nypost.com/2014/07/13/private-eyes-using-drones-to-nab-scammers-cheating-spouses/

"National Council of Investigation and Security Services (NCISS), an
association of PIs and security guards that monitors privacy-related
laws and promotes ethical conduct within its industry, go to Capitol
Hill every year to lobby Congress, ensuring that it does not
inadvertently restrict access to data or equipment."
http://projects.aljazeera.com/2013/pi/
http://www.nciss.org/legislation/latest-legislation.php

The federal government, who hires private investigator firms to develop
social media sock puppets, protected them.

My case is atypical. It was not the defendant's law firm that hired
private investigators. The defendant himself hired private investigators
who hired hackers. Who he hired are top notch professionals. The type
that law firms would hire and refer to other law firms and defendants.
The defendant acted on very good referrals.

Update including two case numbers on interdiction of MIPS tablet is at:
http://www.reddit.com/r/Android/comments/2dq9vw/fedex_makes_interdiction_of_mips_android_tablet/