lowRISC -- fully open hardware systems

Eugen Leitl eugen@leitl.org
Wed Aug 6 04:31:49 PDT 2014

http://www.lowrisc.org/

lowRISC
Open to the core

lowRISC is producing fully open hardware systems. From the processor core to the development board, our goal is to create a completely open computing eco-system.

Our open-source SoC (System-on-a-Chip) designs will be based on the 64-bit RISC-V instruction set architecture. Volume silicon manufacture is planned as is a low-cost development board.

lowRISC is a not-for-profit organisation working closely with the University of Cambridge and the open-source community.

To keep track of the project, follow @lowRISC or join our announcements list by entering your email below:

  Submit
The Team

Robert Mullins - Computer Laboratory, University of Cambridge, co-founder of Raspberry Pi
Gavin Ferris - Dreamworks, Radioscape (co-founder), Aspect Capital (former CIO)
Alex Bradbury - Computer Laboratory, University of Cambridge and Raspberry Pi
Technical Advisory Board

Krste Asanovic (UC Berkeley)
Julius Baxter (OpenRISC)
Bunnie Huang (Hacker)
Michael Taylor (UCSD)
Careers

We are currently hiring. Two new positions are available at the Computer Laboratory, University of Cambridge.

Contact us at info@lowrisc.org