regulation on cybersecurity

gwen hastings gwen at cypherpunks.to
Wed Apr 23 09:50:08 PDT 2014

looters and fucking tax thieves all

     gwen

--
Tentacle #99

ecc public key curve p25519(pcp 0.15)

1l0$WoM5C8z=yeZG7?$]f^Uu8.g>4rf#t^6mfW9(rr910

Governments are instituted among men,
 deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,
that whenever any form of government becomes destructive
of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or
 abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its
 foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers
 in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect
 their safety and happiness.’

https://github.com/TLINDEN/pcp.git to get pcp(curve25519 cli)
https://github.com/stef/pbp.git (curve 25519 python based cli)