NSA good guys

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Fri Apr 18 05:46:50 PDT 2014

The eye of god is upon the earth, sin not heathens.
unavoidable sin is required to justify god business.
No insecurity, no god security blanket app.

Prayer is more effective than encryption. Kickstart a
religion, call it Darksec. Give away free, with 3D funny
hats and walks and masks. Beguile officials into
raiding your printer buried under Hettinga's compost
of coconut shell Bitcoins.