NSA good guys

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 15:02:11 PDT 2014

On Wed, 16 Apr 2014 19:57:17 -0400
dan at geer.org wrote:

>  > Looks like Dan Geer wants to divert attention from the 'legal'
>  > masters of corporatism to the corporatists themselves....
>
> It depends on whether you believe that a promise of procedurally
> satisfactory data handling can be relied upon.

	If you mean promises from the government, or from their
	corporatist partners, no, of course, I don't.

	Regarding your quote below,

	It may be possible, in the not-so-distant-future, to record
	people in ultra high definition from a mile away, but the
	'technology'  can be rendered rather useless with somthing
	like...this

	http://ramitia.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/japan-face-masks.jpg

	Of course, at that point, google and general dynamics are going
	to knock on the pentagon's door and ask them to ban masks.

Quoting (as I'm on