Why didn't Snowden disclose Heartbleed (and others)?

Lodewijk andré de la porte l at odewijk.nl
Wed Apr 16 16:32:30 PDT 2014

> I think the documents are significantly earlier than that.

You'd say so, but we really have no idea. Maybe he was adding pages slowly.
Maybe he was still while moving into Russia. Computers are tricky like that
:(

> Also, there are definitely classifications above and within TOP SECRET.
> Look at the annotations on the Snowden documents.

Yeah, I know. That's why there were "" marks. I should have really made
that clearer haha. Sorry about that. I sortof meant "TOP-EST SECRET" would
still have another layer. And just cells. The NSA must have seperated
information cells . Cells that do not share sysadmins with badly defined
rights ;)