NSA good guys

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 04:55:27 PDT 2014

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 9:40 PM,  <tpb-crypto at laposte.net> wrote:
> Companies cannot seize your property, put you in jail and queue you to the death row.

it takes a "strategic partner" to do that  ;)

we should be deeply concerned about both government and private
industry privacy invasion, as they're both faces of unrestrained
incentives working against our interests; both especially effective at
eroding our privacy toward different ends via shared means.

"The Intercept" has still not published leaks relevant to PayPal's
involvement in PRISM(like) collection...