NSA good guys

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 15:15:08 PDT 2014

On Mon, 14 Apr 2014 22:08:29 +0200
tpb-crypto at laposte.net wrote:

> > However, all their technical expertise exists to
> > achieve some political goals. And when you look at the
> > political beliefs of these people, you see that they suck big
> > time. As engineers they may be competent, but there's a step
> > above engineering, and there, they fail.
> >

> Since when politics is a "step above" anything? Politicians are the
> lowest of the low thugs and thus so is their art of thievery.

	Indeed.

	And what I'm getting at is that there are people in the
	'security'  industry who either consider politicians and the
	state to be a 'necessary evil', or worse, think that politicians
	and the political system they serve, are A Good Thing.

	In a nearby mailing list, there are a bunch of people who are
	funded by the american military(psycho killers) to create a so
	called 'anomity network'. Regardless of how good they are at
	writing code, their political beliefs are sick garbage. They
	operate on the laughable premise that they are the 'good guys'

	Same people who, when called out on the source of their
	funding  have one argument : "you're a tinfoil conspiracy
	theorist!" (Wait, of course, that's not an argument, just
	puerile name-calling)

	So, I didn't mean that politicians are above engineers. I mean
	that political beliefs and understanding of political theory
	are more important than crypto knowledge.

	When a guy comes along quoting thomas jefferson and the like,
	rest assured he's part of the problem.