Geoff Stone, Obama's Review Group

Patrick Chkoreff pc at loom.cc
Fri Apr 4 10:56:18 PDT 2014

Cari wrote:

> i dont agree that there is scarcity ... i think we have abundance and
> the very idea of scarcity is a con game the elite and the autocrats
> feed everyone fr before they are born so that they can exploit them

You may not believe in scarcity, but I know one thing for a fact.  I
have a limited amount of food in my refrigerator, and a limited
tolerance for strangers in my house.  You may not call that "scarcity"
but it sure sounds like scarcity to me.  So I'll say it again:  if I
wake up one morning and find you in my house eating my food, you-gonna
be in big trouble Lucy.

-- Patrick