Geoff Stone, Obama's Review Group

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 08:28:38 PDT 2014

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 2:01 PM, <tpb-crypto at laposte.net> wrote:

> > Message du 04/04/14 13:36
> > De : "Cari Machet"
> > fuck off rysiek its a really long thing to explain to someone the future
> of
> > fucking journalism
>
> Before the "future of journalism" there is the present and you are failing
> hard at it. If your future of journalism implies your ignorant opinion, I
> personally prefer another future, which can be shaped right now by keeping
> your crazy mind away from anything important.
>
> > if they are that far back i mean i could just say look
> > at medium or look at certain journo's i guess like asher wolfe - money is
> > not the object this person is a capitalist thinker
>
> A bit of structured discourse or grammar studies would be a plus to your
> chances of getting a job.
>
> > and they dont understand
> > the ethics of journo within the structure of how a journo works
>
> Your "ethics" is merely your biased opinions, nothing more. Nobody needs
> it, sorry.
>
> > - nor do i
> > think they care to really understand the point i was making
> >

> Crazy people are rather hard to understand. They make nonsensical phrases,
> they throw childish fits, they invent ethics that only exist in their
> minds, etc.
>
> > i was making an argument not just calling them bad names my argument is
> > they dont know enough - prove me wrong rysiek..... fucker hehe
> >

> Yes, you were just calling bad names and clearly your "know enough" equals
> to "think crazy like me", which is a stupid argument not worth following.
> Not everyone is bipolar and depressed in this world.
>
> You fail hard as an agent provocateur.

if i am such a goddamn incomprehensible nothing why do you bother to argue
with me at all or why can you even comprehend enough of it to argue?

ouroboros

please do some research into new more democratic forms of journalism -
journalistic co-ops etc

--
Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795
carimachet at gmail.com
AIM carismachet
Syria +963-099 277 3243
Amman +962 077 636 9407
Berlin +49 152 11779219
Reykjavik +354 894 8650
Twitter: @carimachet <https://twitter.com/carimachet>

7035 690E 5E47 41D4 B0E5 B3D1 AF90 49D6 BE09 2187

Ruh-roh, this is now necessary: This email is intended only for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
information, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email without
permission is strictly prohibited.