Geoff Stone, Obama's Review Group

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 02:15:57 PDT 2014

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 10:32 PM, <tpb-crypto at laposte.net> wrote:

> > Message du 03/04/14 23:19
> > De : "Cari Machet"
> > A : "Cypher"
> > Copie à : "cpunks"
> > Objet : Re: Geoff Stone, Obama's Review Group

> > > Which is *precisely* why I would trust information provided to me by a
> > > capitalist than that provided to me by an idealist.
> >

> > i am a fucking anarchist which by the words you use in your writing that
> > point to your low level concepts - you probably have no clue about
> >
> > you are a capitalist - making frames for others to fit your fucking lame
> > ass argument - pathetic
> >

> Cari,
>
> You have been making frames for others all along in your rants, why is it
> so unacceptable when someone else uses the same device on you?
>
> You are mixing our profession and your wishful thinking and opinions. The
> two must be separate. Your job is to report facts, not your personal
> opinions.
>
> The fact that you are not willing to do your job properly when compared to
> other journalists is what puts Laura Poitras ahead of you and makes her
> famous and rich ... and you green of envy.
>
> Remember to take your meds - made my capitalists - once in a while, we
> would all be thankful if you do.

when people have no argument they resort to name calling and character
assassination - maybe you should ask more of yourself this level your on is
really boring and predictable

you dont know anything about journalism past mayb the stone age

--
Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795
carimachet at gmail.com
AIM carismachet
Syria +963-099 277 3243
Amman +962 077 636 9407
Berlin +49 152 11779219
Reykjavik +354 894 8650
Twitter: @carimachet <https://twitter.com/carimachet>

7035 690E 5E47 41D4 B0E5 B3D1 AF90 49D6 BE09 2187

Ruh-roh, this is now necessary: This email is intended only for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
information, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email without
permission is strictly prohibited.