Geoff Stone, Obama's Review Group

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 07:22:36 PDT 2014

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 10:42 AM, John Young <jya at pipeline.com> wrote:

> Not that journalists should be expected
> to make a lasting difference.

WTF?

this shit was posted on huffington post probably for those without ad
blocker there was ad with bewbs on it next to the text

one more thing why do you assume to know the minds of the people that own
the snowden data - they are capitalists - that is all

--
Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795
carimachet at gmail.com
AIM carismachet
Syria +963-099 277 3243
Amman +962 077 636 9407
Berlin +49 152 11779219
Reykjavik +354 894 8650
Twitter: @carimachet <https://twitter.com/carimachet>

7035 690E 5E47 41D4 B0E5 B3D1 AF90 49D6 BE09 2187

Ruh-roh, this is now necessary: This email is intended only for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
information, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email without
permission is strictly prohibited.