Fw: NSA good guys

shelley at misanthropia.info shelley at misanthropia.info
Sat Apr 19 11:59:36 PDT 2014

On Sat, Apr 19, 2014, at 10:44 AM, jim bell wrote:
> [I didn't get a bounce off of CP the first time]

Jim, it did post to the list the first time.  This has happened to me
before, as well:  I've received an off-list reply from someone to a
message (sent only to the list) long before I saw it post on the list.
There is often a delay and I'm not sure why; I'll look at the path in
headers the next time it happens.

(Also, on-topic: you make some good points here!)