NSA good guys

Juan Garofalo juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 13:03:18 PDT 2014

--On Wednesday, April 16, 2014 3:01 PM +0200 Lodewijk andré de la porte
<l at odewijk.nl> wrote:

> And neither can persons!
>
> Government having a violence monopoly is EXACTLY the idea!

	Yep. The stupidest idea that political theory ever produced. Outright
tyrants are at least honest.

> And one I
> wholeheartedly wish would be 100% effective and fair! Actually if the
> government would just TAKE all the violence and write it to /dev/null
> that's be PERFECT for me. Then we can start struggling with less demons
> such as abuse of power and wealth.
>
> Doesn't it just disgust you to think that anyone could be used sexually in
> whatever means, provided sufficient money compensates someone for it?

	No, that's the kind of thing that conservatives and their sick outlook on
sex find 'disgusting'.

	It's a common occurrence in 'christian' pseudo civilization.