NSA good guys

Lodewijk andré de la porte l at odewijk.nl
Wed Apr 16 06:01:02 PDT 2014

> > Message du 16/04/14 10:16
> > De : "Gregory Foster"
> > On 4/15/14, 11:40 PM, tpb-crypto at laposte.net wrote:
> > > Companies cannot seize your property, put you in jail and queue you
> > > to the death row.
> >
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academi
> >
> > > The company received widespread publicity in 2007 when a group of
> > > its employees shot at Iraqi civilians killing 17 and injuring 20 in
> > > Nisour Square, Baghdad. ... Blackwater was also hired during the
> > > aftermath of Hurricane Katrina by the United States Department of
> > > Homeland Security, as well as by private clients, including
> > > communications, petrochemical and insurance companies.
> >

> Ok, the exception that confirms the rule, that was a company hired by the
> government to do its dirty job, ie, mercenaries.
>
> Until google, facebook, comcast, DHL, GM, Boeing, ... don't hire such
> services or do it themselves, they continue to be a lesser threat to the
> people than government is. Legally, none of them can do what you quoted
> above.

And neither can persons!

Government having a violence monopoly is EXACTLY the idea! And one I
wholeheartedly wish would be 100% effective and fair! Actually if the
government would just TAKE all the violence and write it to /dev/null
that's be PERFECT for me. Then we can start struggling with less demons
such as abuse of power and wealth.

Doesn't it just disgust you to think that anyone could be used sexually in
whatever means, provided sufficient money compensates someone for it? What
kind of violence is it that someone can provide something so compelling
that he/she would do anything to get it? Think of how that used person
convinces him/herself to do something completely unnatural, so disgusting
it makes one retch, sheerly for an imaginary compensation.

I wonder how well that situation is actually the situation for many
prostitutes in present day.

Is this even related? Oh yes, the NSA. Well. Seems this has become a thread
about unnatural and utterly disgusting things.