Home-made communications and security technology

Jose Damico damico at dcon.com.br
Mon Apr 14 21:08:03 PDT 2014

I think, that one important and simple tool that will remain useful for
the next decades is Analog Audio Encryption.
Radio & Analog communications are simple to implement and very useful
for good and for bad, but I think that what will keep this technology
live for situations, like wars, conflicts, protests etc, will be the use
of Audio Encryption over Radio & Analog communications.

Best Regards

Yap