[cryptome] Re: snowman news

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Sun Apr 13 09:01:02 PDT 2014

The Polk Award plaques have concealed cavity transmitters,
so our Google glasses indicate. Back-up. we palmed a sliver
RFID in GG's wide mouthed molar, another in Miranda's steely
butt, Poitras's panoptic camera, Gellman's top-sekret OTR widget,
MacAskill's brogue-decrytor (we saw him plant a 0-day craw deep
inside James Ball's kisser).

Our totally undoctored vids and transcripts are at Amazon,
Utah, Four Eyes, RU, CN, BR, all of them on the same transceiving
thieving pipe, each with a twinned JPmorgan, Goldman Sachs
fiber, so reports ourr splitter at Ross Anderson's lab in
Oxbridge-Cheltenham, centroid of the universe's gobbling
inadvertencies.

The fake one underskinned in Markus Kuhn's vestigal tail.

Real one infected at Vatican, eternal cloud of the pipe of pipes.

-----

On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 4:48 PM, John Young <jya at pipeline.com> wrote:
 > Great that Snowden is getting another chance to speak for himself,

speaking of speaking directly, i hear one fine JYA got to mingle with
the leakers?

how hard did you press for a mass doc drop, John?  i would have
donated toward such a bribe...

looks like an interesting crowd!
  (who has .vid transcripts?)

best regards,