snowman news

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Mon Apr 7 16:48:26 PDT 2014

Great that Snowden is getting another chance to speak for himself,
as available on an awfully restricted technical tube-like forum -- so
far only talking head shots at the venues where he has been beamed
in from who knows where, scripted by who knows who from his burgeoning
team of handlers, now joined by EU polopportunists.

It would be even greater if if Snowden himself released or at least
displayed documents beside his head or encouraged the withholders
to do so as the surcharge for their exclusive rigging of ever fewer releases.

Head shotting and paneling by and about Snowden seems to have
substituted for release of documents needed for us to reach our own
conclusions. Entertainment over information.

Oh well, that condescension is how media, politicians and governments
manipulate us ignorant consumers of produce.

Thanks for keeping us alert to EU produce.

Regards,

John