hello my fellow future bug splats

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 03:29:57 PDT 2014

On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 1:59 AM, coderman <coderman at gmail.com> wrote:
> rather than laser specific solitary strikes.

A wise goat knows not to leave the herd. And
it's pretty hard to kill just one ant in an anthill.

> presumably this ensures that not just a target, but target
> collaborators are also consumed in a strike.

That's the 'fuck it, kill em all' concept, certainly approved
at the highest levels of certain govt's.

> circle pulls in women

Careful, women earn stays in reformatories, guilt avoids no gender.

> yet still no blacklash?  why do drone strikes continue?  what the fuck?

Because no one inside or outside the US seems willing
to haul its ass into the Hague (or other appropriate venue)
on charges to resolve the whole extrajudicial, torture, killing,
spying, rendition, global non-war war, econ/etc meddling thing,
et al. You'd think an accusation of murder would be a guaranteed
ticket to at least a grand jury. Yet as months and years tick
by those who could do such hauling keep washing it all under
a veil of disjointed weak rhetoric till they forget. Why this is...
maybe we can't grasp. But the depths to which it could slide are
pretty scary, both globally and in everyone's locale.

> http://notabugsplat.com/

This is worthy though :) These and others affected are
the ones who will never forget...