Geoff Stone, Obama's Review Group - Part 2

Juan Garofalo juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 14:48:38 PDT 2014

--On Thursday, April 03, 2014 8:12 PM +0000 Cari Machet
<carimachet at gmail.com> wrote:

> yay to think the military would not want to expand its mandate when rummy
> fought so hard for them to get ahead of the cia ... competition is weird
> though it is possible - what are the thoughts on the cia as opposed to the
> military running the drone program in this regard ? the pentagon was gonna
> run it then it was decided no...

	Different government agencies are...just that. Different facets of the
same organization.

> the competition between different agencies in the us is bazzzarrio i
> cannot imagine how they deal with all the subcontractors - i am sure they
> figure out ways to be cruel to them

	There may be some 'competition' in the sense that they have to somehow
divide the spoils 'fairly', but there's isn't any real competition in a
monolithic criminal organization where all people agree on the core statist
philosophy. Including the fucktards who pretend to be 'libertarians' and
advocate 'limited' murder, I mean, 'government'.

> the thing is that there are different entities 'running the show' mostly
> its your good ole transnational corporations and fucking autocrats - basic
> mafia shit the junta aspect of the so called gov is just an arm of the
> transnationals...

	They are partners. Furthermore, while companies, *in theory* exist only to
serve customers, governments *in theory and practice* exist only to steal,
extort, kidnap, murder, etc.

>ever been to the straight of hormuz?

	no...

> to put the military beyond the transnationals is beyond naive its complete
> blindness

	I don't. Politicians and 'business leaders' should be both hanged by their
balls.