Geoff Stone, Obama's Review Group

tpb-crypto at laposte.net tpb-crypto at laposte.net
Fri Apr 4 07:01:42 PDT 2014

> Message du 04/04/14 13:36
> De : "Cari Machet"
> fuck off rysiek its a really long thing to explain to someone the future of
> fucking journalism

Before the "future of journalism" there is the present and you are failing hard at it. If your future of journalism implies your ignorant opinion, I personally prefer another future, which can be shaped right now by keeping your crazy mind away from anything important.

> if they are that far back i mean i could just say look
> at medium or look at certain journo's i guess like asher wolfe - money is
> not the object this person is a capitalist thinker

A bit of structured discourse or grammar studies would be a plus to your chances of getting a job.

> and they dont understand
> the ethics of journo within the structure of how a journo works

Your "ethics" is merely your biased opinions, nothing more. Nobody needs it, sorry.

> - nor do i
> think they care to really understand the point i was making

Crazy people are rather hard to understand. They make nonsensical phrases, they throw childish fits, they invent ethics that only exist in their minds, etc.

> i was making an argument not just calling them bad names my argument is
> they dont know enough - prove me wrong rysiek..... fucker hehe

Yes, you were just calling bad names and clearly your "know enough" equals to "think crazy like me", which is a stupid argument not worth following. Not everyone is bipolar and depressed in this world.

You fail hard as an agent provocateur.