Geoff Stone, Obama's Review Group

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 02:21:12 PDT 2014

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 5:28 AM, <shelley at misanthropia.info> wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 3, 2014, at 09:25 PM,  Dan Geer wrote:
>
> >you can take my word, if you like
>
> No offense meant to you personally Dan, because I don't know you, but- I
> don't trust the word of anyone from In-Q-Tel in matters such as these.
>
> -Shelley

and a constitutional lawyer is in the fucking white house murdering no
strike that assassinating us citizens on foreign soil with drone strikes
and he is a fucking supposed scholar - the upper echelon just makes itself
more and more illegitimate every second

just think if all that brain power had wisdom and ethics and were building
instead of destroying or exploiting others

your qualifications for legitimacy is at question dan

--
Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795
carimachet at gmail.com
AIM carismachet
Syria +963-099 277 3243
Amman +962 077 636 9407
Berlin +49 152 11779219
Reykjavik +354 894 8650
Twitter: @carimachet <https://twitter.com/carimachet>

7035 690E 5E47 41D4 B0E5 B3D1 AF90 49D6 BE09 2187

Ruh-roh, this is now necessary: This email is intended only for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
information, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email without
permission is strictly prohibited.