Geoff Stone, Obama's Review Group

tpb-crypto at laposte.net tpb-crypto at laposte.net
Thu Apr 3 15:32:11 PDT 2014

> Message du 03/04/14 23:19
> De : "Cari Machet"
> A : "Cypher"
> Copie à : "cpunks"
> Objet : Re: Geoff Stone, Obama's Review Group
>

> On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 8:00 PM, Cypher  wrote:

> > > that own
> > >>

> > > Do capitalists upset you?
> > >

> > > CAPITALISTS have no concept of reality and are completely self
> > > serving yes that is upsetting to my sensibilities and
> > > consciousness
> >
> > Which is *precisely* why I would trust information provided to me by a
> > capitalist than that provided to me by an idealist.
>

> i am a fucking anarchist which by the words you use in your writing that
> point to your low level concepts - you probably have no clue about
>
> you are a capitalist - making frames for others to fit your fucking lame
> ass argument - pathetic

Cari,

You have been making frames for others all along in your rants, why is it so unacceptable when someone else uses the same device on you?

You are mixing our profession and your wishful thinking and opinions. The two must be separate. Your job is to report facts, not your personal opinions.

The fact that you are not willing to do your job properly when compared to other journalists is what puts Laura Poitras ahead of you and makes her famous and rich ... and you green of envy.

Remember to take your meds - made my capitalists - once in a while, we would all be thankful if you do.