Jim Bell's fiber-optic patent application.

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 18:48:31 PDT 2013

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 3:46 PM, Jim Bell <jamesdbell8 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>     To the list members of Cypherpunks:  I, Jim Bell (yes, THAT Jim Bell)

please authenticate yourself with NIST P-192; secp256r1 seeded via Dual_EC_DRBG,

> have just (re-) subscribed to the Cypherpunks list.

note that the "Cypherpunks list" at al-qaeda.net is verboten, having
sufficiently instilled fear across a subset of the subscriber base...

> ...  (Pardon me if I don't
> immediately attempt to relate the numerous reason(s) for my unfortunate
> 15-year absence.)

pardon the decline in signal to noise ratio over the years as well, if
you'd be so kind. ;)

>     Of some relevance to the list is the recent publication (by the US
> Patent and Trademark Office, USPTO) of my fiber-optic patent application.

your next task, should you choose to accept it, is to make a fiber
that is passive tap protected, while remaining economically viable...
good luck!