hardware RNG

Juan Garofalo juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 16:28:47 PDT 2013

	Thanks for the replies guys! I'm going through the links provided.

	Meanwhile I got a follow up question...

	Creating hardware rngs for individual PCs or phones or similar devices isn't really hard. We don't need to rely on a multibillion american corporation like intel to produce some state-of-the-art circuitry. There are applications that need a fast stream of random numbers, but those applications are not the applications end users run on their devices for security purposes - Did I get the general idea right?

J.