hardware RNG

Rich Jones rich at openwatch.net
Mon Sep 9 13:05:14 PDT 2013

Here's some folks who did it using a lava lamp! http://www.lavarnd.org/

Obviously I wouldn't take this too seriously, but could be a fun weekend
hack.

--

Rich Jones
*
OpenWatch* is a global investigative network using mobile technology to
build a more transparent world. Download OpenWatch for
iOS<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/openwatch-social-muckraking/id642680756?ls=1&mt=8>and
for
Android<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.ale.openwatch&hl=en>
!