[Cryptography] Opening Discussion: Speculation on "BULLRUN"

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Fri Sep 6 05:52:24 PDT 2013

About time this "informed speculation" happened, long overdue.
Hope it turns out to be that and more:

For those not on the cryptography list by Perry Metzger, the
thread so far:

<http://t.co/sdC1xKLOLm>http://www.metzdowd.com/pipermail/cryptography/2013-September/thread.html

Heavily moderated, no bullshit except of the highest quality of informed
speculation.