Surveillance

Juan Garofalo juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 19:38:27 PDT 2013

--On Monday, September 30, 2013 10:08 PM -0400 Tom Ritter <tom at ritter.vg>
wrote:

> On 30 September 2013 21:45, Juan Garofalo <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>         Am I right in assuming that the US is the only country who has
>>         its own subjects PLUS a good deal of the world under close
>> surveillance?
>
> I would say you are incorrect. The UK and the US cooperate very, very
> closely.

	Yes, sorry, that was a silly overlook on my part =)

	Also, I see the anglo-american government plus a couple of its provinces
like australia and new zealand (oh, and canada) as virtually a single
entity...

	So, the question should be : apart from the anglo-americans, and perhaps
the chinese, is there any other cyber police state out there?

Likewise, the Echelon/Five Eyes program is a publicly