Fwd: [cryptography] The Compromised Internet

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 00:53:12 PDT 2013

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 12:20 AM, Lodewijk andré de la porte
<l at odewijk.nl> wrote:
> ...> Hard to jam, easy to trace. Even regular Dutch police forces have
> triangulation tactics to find pirate radio stations.

in some geographic locations, certain transmissions are a prelude to
hellfire neutralization.

> This is where I'm more enthusiastic about near-optical connections.

i'm trying to re-kindle the flame, really...

> ... You have to keep the laser pointed, that
> means not diffracted by thermic differences or blocked by dust and other
> particles (like, you know, leaves).

nope. direct line of un-obstructed sight kills the mood.

really: give it up.  FSO, LEO, it's all moot.

go mesh, go multi-path, go SDR!

if you're still not convinced, i've got a red team who can change your mind!
;P