[guardian-dev] Crazy Nate's Guardian Project Open-Source Secure App Emporium!

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Fri Sep 6 13:48:20 PDT 2013

----- Forwarded message from Nathan of Guardian <nathan at guardianproject.info> -----

Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 12:19:51 -0400
From: Nathan of Guardian <nathan at guardianproject.info>
To: Guardian Dev <guardian-dev at lists.mayfirst.org>
Subject: [guardian-dev] Crazy Nate's Guardian Project Open-Source Secure App Emporium!

Happy Friday everyone! Keep your chins up out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KBcbumRX9I

Crazy Nate with an important message for all of you
lamenting the loss of your private bits...

I am here with some good news...

Announcing the:
Crazy Nate's Guardian Project Open-Source Secure App Emporium!
All Year, All Time Blow Out Sale!

with savings up to 100% for ever

We've got

Bots that eat Onions
Onions for your Webs
Browsers that can Proxy
and Proxies that can Mobilize, Anonymize and Obfuscate!

Off-the-record Chats and On-the-record Cameras
Blurry Cameras, Smart Cameras and everything in between!

And for you developers, developers, developers out there,
don't think we forgot about you!
Ciphers for your SQL
Ciphers for your IO
Ciphers for your Network
and to wrap it up, the Lilest Debi evah!

We've got it all for the very low price of

FREEEEEE!

You get the app for free.
The code for free.
The developer support for free.
You can mix it, mash it, slice it and dice it.

Free Code, Free Beer, Free Speech, what more can you want?

and if you act now, we might just thrown in some Free Dumb too!

This is a non-limited time
365 day a year sale,
with prices that are insane, but true!

Crazy Nate's Guardian Project Open-Source Secure App Emporium!

WOW!

Post: Guardian-dev at lists.mayfirst.org

To Unsubscribe
        Send email to:  Guardian-dev-unsubscribe at lists.mayfirst.org