Spy Files: New WikiLeaks docs expose secretive, unruly surveillance industry

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Thu Sep 5 07:02:39 PDT 2013

Time to stop using weasely "surveillance" and "intelligence"
and "analysis" and "actionable" and "national security."

It's all spying.

The weasel words were invented and are promoted to
avoid the rightful horror, stigma, sleaze, criminality, betrayal,
illegality, dishonor, distrust, deception, assassination and
worse duplicity and treachery of official policy.

Perhaps not so surprising, the newly all-powerful US uses
the weasel words more than the older nations who know
what we newbies refuse to acknowledge: millions die
because of deliberate official and commercial spying
lies.

Good on WikiLeaks for naming what the shamefully
spreading shit is.

Fuck RT for lying about its name as a spy unit is obliged
to do. KGB=FSB=RT. As global state-privileged media
continues to do obediently for the same commercial
reason.

Coda: Free the Snowden docs, end censoring, peddling and
lying about them like spies. That's you I'm talking about
WikiLeaks, Guardian, Der Spiegel, Washington Post, O Globo,
New York Times, ProPublica, end your secretive commercial
spy aiding.