[Cryptography] NSA and cryptanalysis

Lodewijk andré de la porte l at odewijk.nl
Wed Sep 4 08:38:57 PDT 2013

2013/9/4 John Young <jya at pipeline.com>

> Let us all play, unmedicated by reputation-mongering tradecraft
> of TV, news, advertizing, limited access to documentation and
> overload of "if you knew what we know, trust us" pulp fiction.

But you, a willing contestant, may educate yourself on the intricacies. The
rest, even when invited, will pass on the virtue of not having the time.

The revolution or the soccer game, which one do you think the layperson
prefers?

Assange is cunning in making the revolution fitting in the normal flow of
conversation about actualities, his words dance the usual harmony. Such it
resonates in society.

It matters not what tune a bird sings, no matter how beautiful, if it sings
it between the cogs and gears of a deafening machine.

Surely, I would like it if there was any honesty to be found at all. But
showing the smoke and mirrors would show you nothing but smoke and mirrors.
Now, the responses of grandmasters of deception are the most telling of the
story; the (inter)national security agency dances where before it was
merely looming in the shadows.

I hope fiercely that Assange's trickery will, regardless of its perpetual
infallible ignorance, convince the public of the silent observer's devilry.
Not all smoke and mirrors are fun and games.

The government fears the people. Forgetting it is the people it's eyes grew
watchful. One wonders when it uses the arms given for protection against
it's people. The three laws have but one logical conclusion.