Help with JPEG Stego app?

Romana Machado romanafirst at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 11:04:05 PDT 2013

I've decided to upgrade my project, Stego, conceived as  an easy-to-use, near-universally available, maximally browser compliant, message PGP encrypted, steganography web app, to encode JPEGs, the most universal image format today (in cell phone cameras, and all over the web). Which means I have to decipher information-dense papers, pick a suitable algorithm, and code it up in client-side Javascript. Which greatly increases the workload, but I expect I'll be a better engineer for it. It also means that I'll be reusing none of the original code. Fortunately there are a few open source Javascript JPEG libraries. I'm writing to ask for help with picking the stego algorithm, hoping that someone here has a knowledgable opinion.

Romana Machado
310-940-7888