Fwd: Chaos theory

Collin RM Stocks collin@sibilance.org
Sun Sep 22 05:41:55 PDT 2013

Sorry that this question is only tangentially related to cryptography.
Then again, a lot of the stuff here is only tangentially related.

Could anybody here link me to some good resources on chaos theory? I'm
not looking for anything specifically about certain chaotic systems
(like the Lorentz Attractor or Chua's circuit), but instead about
general methods to identify and evaluate chaotic systems. Maybe
something related to calculating fractional dimensions, &c.

This would be a great help.

Thanks,
// Collin

--
VAQIiCiFqqG09YDAYW3rTAUtZqnwNoZkb/ZPm/so4t/CBKQbkMfYL5nujXRI
6+v5Doa2f+X1c9kAUXxElM+B0vrFUCu54tkYyDoi9fzDJB7oLag6Gj+sqoyM