Musings...

Juan Garofalo juan.g71@gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 22:49:26 PDT 2013

	So, the washington-london-jerusalem axis of infinite goodness and boundless moral perfection uses the internet to keep close tabs on their subjects. Western cattle is free to use google, facebook, wikipedia and similar technological wonders so that the all-loving state can freely spy on them.

	Now, what happens when a country is ruled by an evil power that prevents people from connecting to the 'free' internet? Seems to me that the morally perfect western governemnts are denied the opportunity of spying on people living in those countries. Say, I don't know, China.

	What is the axis of goodness to do now, I wonder...? What about helping all those oppressed people, especially the ones unhappy about their government and so likely to be useful in further spreading western imperialism?

	What kind of tools could the US military develop to be able to influence those foreign   yellow assets and to collect internet usage information from yellow cattle?

J.