Dark Mail Alliance for end-to-end private and secure email

Fabio Pietrosanti (naif) lists at infosecurity.ch
Thu Oct 31 02:09:33 PDT 2013

Il 10/31/13 9:50 AM, coderman ha scritto:
> darkmail.info: "end-to-end encrypted protocol and architecture ...
> [for] private and secure email", presumably a white paper is
> forthcoming. initial release anticipated in 2014.
The best tweet i saw about this initiative:
"Guess which crypto company actually showed its brand new encrypted
email spec to journalists before other cryptographers? One guess."

I think that we should consider to update the so called Snake Oil
Encryption mis-practices by carefully considering how the "Crypto
Practices" can be abused for marketing stunt purposes, while effectively
focusing in deploying a wallet garden.

-naif