Signature Track

Maurice McCarthy moss at mythic-beasts.com
Wed Oct 30 20:29:20 PDT 2013

Thanks Maria,

As you might guess I'm not much of a coder, just an old croak fumbling along with
new technology. But I've never trusted javascript in browsers. I don't know what it
is doing and it seems like it could be anything.

I'll wait and see if I get any reply from Coursera or any response from the forum.
Nothing from anywhere yet.

Moss