[cryptome] how embassy eavesdropping works

Kelly John Rose iam at kjro.se
Mon Oct 28 10:04:21 PDT 2013

Oh, genuinely sorry for any assumptions not being made clear. I didn't mean
to imply anything negative of the sort.

I find the whole organization around the handling of these documents to be
fascinating, and I was just curious if people were providing the entire
package to researchers or if they were providing only small subsets of
documents that match stories they are working on.

No offense intended, and I apologize if I came across that way in my short
message.

--
Kelly John Rose
Toronto, ON
Gtalk: iam at kjro.se
MSN: msn at kjro.se

Document contents are confidential between original recipients and sender.