[cryptome] how embassy eavesdropping works

Kelly John Rose iam at kjro.se
Mon Oct 28 09:11:53 PDT 2013

I'll understand if you don't answer, but I have to ask.

Have you forwarded him a large chunk of the package so he can see if
there is something really big in there? or has your group been feeding
him only the documents you want to feed him?

--
Kelly John Rose
Mississauga, ON

Document contents are confidential between original recipients and sender.