[cryptome] Re: CIA-NSA Special Collection Service for Unnatural Gas

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Mon Oct 28 06:08:25 PDT 2013

Spain's phone interceptions is less than 5% of the 125 billion total.

Far more in the Middle East and rest of the economically exploited
world which is hardly alarmed like the economic and military imperial
Europeans since they know the EU is doing what the US is doing,
thus are not pretending shock, shock, shock as cover-up of
digital-internet-undersea-cable-satellite predations.

Interesting to compare petroleum and natural gas exploitation
to that of digital and spectrum exploitation. Limit production and
cut off oil to raise prices and battle competitors, cut off the
internet, cables and spectrum, what's so different.