Another Snowden News Story. Another Lesson in Proper Whistleblowing.

Jen Savage savagejen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 09:55:18 PDT 2013

It's funny that you seem to think wikileaks dumps their leaks
indiscriminately, when they have been criticized for holding too much back
from the public.
It's also funny that you think someone out there has some sort of
definition of what "properly vetted" means. Last time I checked, the
opinions on that topic span the spectrum.
Also, what the fuck are "proper mainstream journalists" because last I
checked that definition only applied to obsolete dinosaurs working in "old
media".

-Jen