NSA, Love and Math 2

brian carroll electromagnetize at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 14:30:06 PDT 2013

(no apologies, my words are understandably reckless in the context
they arrive in, unless somehow JYA already has blasted through the
ideology in advance, creating a zone to share hypotheses within. his
support and encouragement have been vital for investigating and
interrogating the institutionalized madness. his advice to me that i
consider the electromagnetic context for my independent thesis, versus
electric only, critical to opening the interpretation beyond my limits
and inexperience. these ruminations of 'electromagnetic architecture',
though, not yet discussed or developed, though would unite many
disciplines in a new empirical structural relation. given existing
~public forums, usually my approach is oppositional, dismantling
ideas, so it tends to be brutal and is usually unwelcome. insofar as
it is about the ideas, it is not personal. the most common dismissal
is to be called schizophrenic for trying to access grounded truth in
shared observational frameworks to discuss the nature of reality.
believe it or not- deferring to logical evaluation is the quickest
route to be labeled insane these days.)