HTML List Abuse (was: "please ignore: this is only a test")

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Sat Oct 19 07:59:12 PDT 2013

Wait, numbbutt whiners, there is gold in those duplicates, triplicates.

Eugen's multiple posts are not identical. Best save them all
for the quite valuable and revealing metadata which differs
for each. That metadata's value usually exceeds the stupid
bitchings rancid and senseless as oh so witty tweets.

And responses from the various fora also differ and provide
information and metadata which may be senselessly filtered,
typical comsec arrogantly foot shooting and blinding to score
points of utter insignificance except to metadata profiling of
the gullbile whiners and tut-tutters and tutors.

Peer closely: you will see that Eugen is working his ass off
on behalf of metadata planters, siphoners and exploiters who
designed and run all levels and permutations of open and
secret Internet, doing damn fine pinging and backstabbing
as high-level trained to do, to work in wolf packs against
sheeps gamboling as if their herder was the absolutely
incorruptible RISKS operator, planter, siphoner, exploiter,
redesigner of an even more pernicious Internet gobbler.